If you think that Finder doesn't give you enough power on your Mac, especially when it comes to copying and pasting text, PopClip is your answer. PopClip appears when you select text with your mouse on your Mac so that you don't have to CMD-click or Right-Click to perform actions such as copy and paste, plus extensions such as Send to Evernote. Alternatively, if you select text containing a URL, email address or file path, PopClip can open it. Other useful features include spelling corrections, instant web searches and dictionary definitions.
- - Fixed bug where PopClip would sometimes stay on screen forever on Snow Leopard.
- - Fixed bug where PopClip would sometimes interfere with copying manually with ?C.
- - Fix to prevent OpenOffice, LibreOffice, NeoOffice and KeePassX crashing when used with PopClip. PLEASE NOTE: After updating, PopClip will not longer appear when selecting text in these apps. For more information see http://plt.mn/LEXd
- - Fix to improve compatibility with some clipboard manager apps.
- - Fixed a rare crashing/hanging bug.
- - Fixed bug where Search would not work with a single character selection.